Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Graduation Rehersal

Today we had our Graduation Rehersal. It was crazy as I wonder if the kids are understanding everthing I am telling them we need to do. Without doing it really makes it hard I am sure for everyone to understand. Well it will be entertaining to say the least. So graduation is going to be held in my back yard on Monday the 19th at 10:00am it will start at 10:15am please don't be late we have people changing their schedules to accomadate this time. Also please work with your kids on their parts that I attached to their backpacks so they feel confident in what we are doing. I have truely loved your children this year and will miss having them around me during the summer. Then on Wednesday we will be having an end of year PJ Party. So send your kids in their PJ's with their favorite stuffed animal and pillow if they would like. Also if they have a favorite treat they would like to share with the class that would be great if not no big deal I have plenty. Same preschool times for that. Love you all, Miss Kristi

No comments: