Monday, May 5, 2008

Butterflies

Today we learned about the letter L (Leapin' Lizard). We went on a little Lizard hunt and each of the kids caught their own Lizards. Yes they did bring them home incase you are wondering. Then we also learned about a butterflies life cycle. The kids loved pretending to be hungry caterpillars, then full caterpillars, then sleepy cacoons, then beautiful butterflys. Oh how I love to watch your children learn and see their eyes as things click as I teach them. I only had one mother turn in the $12.00 yearbook fee. Please remember this on Wednesday.

2 comments:

Callaway Family Fun said...

Bode & Caden told me all about learning about butterflies on the way home from school, what a fun day!

Callaway Family Fun said...

ahhhh! i forgot my yearbook fee today! i'll get it to you asap...