Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Fall Registration

Finally Fall Registration is here. I am really excited to be holding two classes next year. For those who are not familiar with me. I have always had a desire to be a school teacher. So I started college taking the courses necessary for this degree then went into pharmacy assistance then motherhood. I have 8 years experience in early childhood education and have a strong love for these little children. I have been running my own preschool for 3 years and now that my kids are getting older I am excited to be able to focus on this career.

To register you will need to come and get an Information Form fill it out and pay the registration fee then you are set. I want to give those currently in my class first choice to the classes. Then on April 1st I will open up the registration to those who have verbally-registered with me. Then on April 7th I will open it up to those who have not contacted me so far. Here is the low down for next years courses. There will be two classes to choose from one will be held on Monday and Wednesday from 10-12. The next will be held on Tuesday and Thursday from 10-12. There is a $40 non-refundable registration fee which includes supply expenses and it will secure your spot in the class you sign up for. The monthly tuition will be $55 due at the first of the month. The only other fees there will be is a $20 field-trip fee due the first week of school and then at the end of the year there will be a yearbook & video that you will have the option to purchase. Each class will have 10 students and I have 1 part-time helper for each of the classes.

I would like to thank you for the incredible interest many of you have shown toward my preschool and look forward to getting to know you better. If you have any further questions then please don't hesitate to call Kristi@756-6879.

No comments: