Tuesday, January 8, 2008

Tayla Jo Covington


Tayla was born on April 24, 2004 to Kyle and Emilee Covington. Tayla was their first child so you can just imagine how thrilled they were to have such a wonderful little lady join their family. Tayla has a very easy going personality. She loves friends and it is very important to her to have close friends. She loves being outdoors, playing games and painting. Tayla is very excited to be going to kindergarten next year and I have no doubt she will do great. I will truely miss having her around me all the time. Tayla, Miss Kristi loves you like you are her own daughter I pray we will always hold a close bond!

1 comment:

Callaway Family Fun said...

Kristi!!! This is adorable! I love that everybody got a special spotlight. What a bunch of darling kiddos! And thank you for putting the Snow Kid lyrics in, we were trying to figure it out!